Think Globally, Act Locally.
At McArdle, we’re active participants in the green movement. We strive to sustain our natural resources, limit our carbon footprint, and help our clients to do the same. To that end we offer a host of options and policies to help you green your business and projects.
To read more about our commitment to a sustainable world, click here.
Here’s How We Green Our Business:
- Complying with existing industry, Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification regulations.
- Exclusively using biodegradable, safe and certified soy inks.
- Utilizing 100% green power as a high-efficiency and low-pollution source of energy.
- Recycling 100% of paper and metal waste generated through production processes.
- Safely and efficiently handling production materials and finished goods.
- Using the most up-to-date and technologically sound vehicles on delivery routes.
- Educating our employees to raise their environmental awareness and ensure best-practice decisions.